Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bottoms Up.

Last night, I didn't sleep well. There was a wildfire within a few miles of my house. Evacuation calls were circulating through our area, that was on my mind. Lexie had fever of 103. My brain had plans for me that my body did not want to be a part of. The two of them just couldn't get together until about midnight. perfect~

This morning, I let the dog out and it was taking an unusual amount of time for him to come to the door. I called for him, but he didn't come. I looked outside to find him cowering down with mashed up poop in his fur. yay~

Lexie has to stay home from school today. I have to get Bella ready for school, make her breakfast, pack her lunch, bag up the cookies for Bella's class to celebrate her birthday and bathe the dog, all before 7 AM. joy~

I have sewing work to do, but nursing has taken precedence. Mom, I need a tissue. Mom, how do you put on a movie? Mom, my head hurts. Mom, I am bleeding. Mom, the dog still smells like poop. Mom, I'm hungry, again. Mom, Mom, Mom.... I have the hiccups and a headache. Did I mention that it is parent orientation tonight at school? awesome~

Needless to say, I got nothing done today besides being a master chef of chicken noodle soup. Dog grooming (bath and haircut included) has been added to my resume. Sewing? well, not even a single stitch of work got done. I have the hiccups, did I mention it? great~

Days like these make days like these happen...

2 comments:

  1. Frozen Vodka... I agree :)

    Kisses,
    Stephane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vodka days of beer nights are the best for me :) lol I am glad everything was in the clear for the fires. I have a friend who lives on Stone Oak and 281 area so I was freaked calling her like crazy! I live on NW side of SA. We just had a fire out here too. It was 7-10 miles from my house but still, those fires spread like crazy!

    ReplyDelete