Monday, April 5, 2010

Me and My Gang



This was taken with my phone, so the quality isn't the best, however, it has been a long time since I was in a photograph with my girls....so, I will take it!
Easter Sunday was a total blast. We went to our church for a huge Easter Egg Hunt, a rocking celebration with the band and pictures with the "Easter Bunny". The girls had a really great day and it was fun watching them in complete joy. They ate way too much candy, got some cute bracelets and items in their Easter Baskets. I remember being a kid and LOVING Easter Sunday. I guess I still do....the pastel dresses, tulle, big hair bows, the beautiful colors of Spring, the egg hunt, Robin Eggs, candy, and of course, Christ. Our neighbors invited us over for Easter dinner and it was excellent. We are blessed to have such great friends that celebrate holidays with us, when we cannot be with our own family.

Happy Spring!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment