Thursday, March 18, 2010

A quick visit


Reese, Lexie, Ashton and Bella got to have "coffee" together while Sarah, Johnny, Tatum and I drank chocolate milk....uh, wait, or was it the other way around? Nonetheless, it was early in the morning...

We were able to spend a little, tiny, smidgen of time with our friends before our drive to Houston over Spring Break.
It was great to see our long time friends....can you believe that Bella and Ashton have been friends for almost 7 1/2 years? Actually, I remember meeting Sarah when I was in the hospital after having Bella. We have been friends ever since! Bella was born in September and Ashton came along in March, so they have sort of "grown up" together, even though we haven't lived in the same city, or at times, the same state in many years.
That kind of friendship is what this beautiful life is all about....no matter where you are, no matter how many miles separate you, the bond is still strong, like a sisterhood.
Thank you to all of my dear friends for being a part of my growth, my life, my world...I am equally blessed to be a part of your lives.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment