Sunday, October 11, 2009

Camping Trip...well, kind of


The girls wanted to tent camp outside...and since I am such a novist at outdoor camping, I was all in, with both feet! Here they are, out in the wilderness, far away from the cabin, sleeping under the stars, listening to crickets and coyotes.

They had a blast...both girls slept all night in their tent...

Well, ok, so, I was a little chicken about letting them sleep outside, and I was IN NO WAY going to sleep out there with them. So, T-bone and I had a strategy....we would wait until they fell asleep (on our back porch, in a tent, no less) and then, we would move them and the tent, into the living room. Lexie is a lot like me, adventurous, but not exactly a lover of sleeping outdoors with bugs and lizards....SO, they finished their tent camping adventure (after 10 minutes of being outside) in the living room, inside the tent.

All in all, it was a fun camping trip! Totally MY STYLE!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment