Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Boo-T-Ful


Anyone tired of the same old Target pumpkin Tshirt? The pumpkin shirt has frequented our wardrobes since the girls were 1 year old. This year, I wanted to put my own twist on it and give it a My Sassy Pants makeover....I added the new wide leg ruffle pant with it (my new favorite). They got loads of Ooohs and Aaahhhs at school....Boo-T-Ful...

This is last years banner that I made with Scrapbooking supplies. It is super easy, the backing is made with adhesive foam sheets. I covered them with scrapbook paper and used chipboard letters to create the word "Spooky", then embellished with ribbons, stickers and papers. I aged the edges with inks. Ta-da, a keepsake banner that is durable, cheap and a festive (not at all creepy) addition to Halloween decor.

Rainy day craft.....We went off to Michaels to find something fun and creative to do....the girls wanted to make finger puppets. These came in a foam kit and turned out super cute. They kind of look like they are doing a hip hop dance. Next year, write a Halloween Rap Song! :~)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Dancin' with my pitchfork
    I'm a freaky little ghost
    Scare you bad
    Pale as white on toast

    Look at me
    with my tiny black crown
    Gonna get low, low, low
    like my pumpkin...get down!

    I'm a witchy witch and my hair needs help!
    Kinda looks like seaweed kelp
    I ride my broom to the dance floor
    So I can monster mash a little bit more!

    ReplyDelete