Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Canton Girls Gone Wild....goes to Round Top


From Left to Right:
Cricket, Whida, Chiquita, L~N~D, DJ Wellie, Pancho and Ringo!

Well, where there is a group of girls, there is bound to be a story....and nicknames to go along with that story.
So, as it goes....Here is the RAP that accompanies that there Round Top, Cow Tippin, Leopard Rain Boot Wearin', Get Yer Truck Stuck Story (written by Wellie ~ aka Shannonononon)...

WARNING: Due to the graphic nature and personal humility of this Rap, please take absolute precaution when reading. Side effects may include.....headache, dry mouth, side splitting, stomach aching, laughter....and maybe some anal leakage. Not that any of us have experienced the latter, but, if you would have seen the Port O Lets, you would think the mass population suffers from it....GEEZ!

CHORUS:

We're the shiit in Round Top
Every cowboy's wet dream
This ain't our first prom
Ain't no basketball team.

Shannon:

I'm DJ Wellie
Here in Round Top, Yo
For some shopping
With my bitches and ho's.

Beer drinkin', brownie eatin'
Chili frito pie
Laughin' off our asses
No matter rain or shine

Charisse:

My name is Cricket
I lost my koozie
I got my truck stuck
Have you seen my panties?

Sarah:

I'm the Baby Mama
but I want to be the Queen
You can call me Ringo
But vomit makes me scream.

Candace:

I go from flip flops to boots
But, it's all righta
'Cuz that's how I roll
My name is Whida!

Roxanne:

They call me Pancho
And I am the coach
Barricaded by a pillow
'Cuz I don't like roach!

Laurie:

I'm a dancing machine
Call me L-N-D
Does anybody
Have issues with me?

Ida:

I'm Chiquita, the driver
And I wear my sneakers
I can't use my car
So my friends are my teachers!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment