Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING Thankful Thursday



It has been a while since I have posted a Thankful Thursday, however, that doesn't mean that I am without thanks....It doesn't mean that I am without time, either, there is just as much time in my day as the next person's....
I know that even if I don't post the things I am thankful for, that I am still thankful for them in my heart.

Today, I am thankful that we have this day to celebrate being Thankful. To GIVE thanks. What does that mean exactly?
  1. An act of giving thanks; an expression of gratitude, especially to God: a hymn of thanksgiving.
So, in honor of celebrating "THANKS"giving, I am thankful to God for giving us this divine land to live on, for my children and the love they have in their hearts, for my family and I am thankful for the ability to know what it is to give thanks.
I am also VERY thankful that I don't live next door to people like this.....

I hope your celebration today, and going forward, will be to give thanks to God for all of your blessings, whether few or many.

Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thankful for friends like you. Hope your day was filled with great things.

    ReplyDelete