Monday, December 1, 2008

They call me Kathy Lee

That's right, you heard it correctly, my family is calling me names.

It is true, I did have T-bone cutting fabric, Lexie was bringing it to me via scooter (in the house), I was sewing and Bella was cutting strings, but I paid em....

I wash their clothes, make their meals, clean this house, drive them everywhere, wake up at night with them, comfort them, love them...who's running who now, huh?

Anyhow, I have 3 more shows and I am done for this season. After that, and the laundry and the Christmas shopping, I PROMISE, I will blog about something more interesting than sweat shops!

LOVE,

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your shows! And hopefully your life will slow down so you can ENJOY the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Best wishes on the shows!!My daddy used to make jewelry and I would go to all of the shows,with him. We had a blast!!! I love the holiday shows, the most. yay! have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good grief! look at all that stuff! makes me want to go to our store and shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have FUN with it all - We LOVE our necklace and tutu - I am zooming in on your "STUFF" looking for more! HA :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the shows went well. My wife just finished her last one of the year and now life is getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! It all looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete