Monday, April 2, 2012

Renewed Soul.















Girls weekend wouldn't be girls weekend without something wacky happening. One year I got my truck stuck in the mud & ripped my shirt on barbed wire. Once, a cricket jumped on my inner thigh and I flew out of a port-o-let with my pants half down my legs.
This year, mustaches and liquor.
I dearly love my friends
They are my life line. They make me laugh, they lend an ear until their cell phones heat up and practically scald them, they let me be myself and don't judge me (to my face, anyhow :~)). My friends have big hearts, open minds and honest spirits. I could not ask for better people to have the privilege of calling "friend". They even let me take pictures of them with silly mustaches on.
How cool are they? AND they're BEAUTIFUL women...


We had a weekend filled with laughter. We built relationships, renewed our souls and made a few girls "official" Texans...




These moments, the special times that I get to spend nurturing these friendships, truly lifts my spirit, fills my soul with joy and makes me appreciate each of them for their inner beauty!






No comments:

Post a Comment