Friday, January 27, 2012

Passion for Photography...











Some people have a passion for cooking, fashion, crunching numbers, construction....I have a passion for photography. These pictures are some of the one's I have taken over the past year that really speak to me in some form.

I love the architectural structure and design of bridges. The way that a bridge connects two things together that were otherwise meant to be apart. The suspension is phenomenal to me...how the structure hovers over water or railroad tracks, in mid air, and can support thousands of pounds at a time is beyond my comprehension. My brain doesn't have an engineering capacity, so I am fascinated.

Much like bridges, I really am drawn to flowers. The way they bloom from a seed, with only water, minerals and light. How they reach for the heavens and are so pure, colorful and majestic. Every flower has its own pattern, design and identity, like people. 

I hope you enjoy my perspective through the lens as much as I enjoyed capturing the images....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment