Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hey Creepy.



















The girls had a very fun night of Trick or Treat.
Lexie, 2 hours before the Halloween festivities began, said "I don't want to be a Witch anymore. I want to be Fancy Nancy.". UHHHHH, WHAT?
Then, she changed her mind again and said "Actually, I want to be a rock star". WELL, that I can do!


Bella is a Spider Queen. 
Lexie is a Rock Star.
Friends are Vampires.


The most fun for the girls was passing out candy to other kids and visiting the "MONSTER" house. Lexie also very much enjoyed sneaking a lot of candy which turned her into a monster of her own kind. 


I am thankful that in a few days the "Candy Fairy" will come and take all of the candy away and leave a small gift for the girls. The Candy Fairy works for the dentist and next to Tinkerbell©, she is my favorite fairy.


I did a photo shoot a few weeks ago in the spooky trees. Bella and Lexie's original costumes are photographed below.




















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment