Monday, April 18, 2011

Keys in the Conch Shell


Believe me, if I knew where that conch shell was, Kenny Chesney wouldn't be singing "keys in the conch shell, come on in"...he'd be singing "Damn Girl" I mean, while we are at it, if I found the key to Justin Timberlake's conch shell, I would "come on it"....duh


Meanwhile, I will settle for seeing Kenny in concert, at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington. I found his tour bus right outside of the hotel where I was staying, but no conch shell....strange. I was SO tempted to knock on the tour bus door and flash my brown eyes boobs at the driver to swipe Kenny's hat underwear and run with it, but my better judgement lack of alcohol in my bloodstream kicked in. Don't worry, I saw him in my dreams.

A trip to the Art Festival in Fort Worth was necessary, when in Rome, right?
Check out this cool glass blown windmill yard art thingy (I'm quite the art connoisseur). It was super cool, I loved it and probably took a stalker approach to the amount of photos I actually took of it. I didn't bother looking at the price, I already had enough heartbreak over the conch shell, so I didn't want a violent shove into Prozac land.

Fort Worth is so cool. So artsy, Stock-yardish and they even have Indians, real one's. I bet she is hand weaving something out of animal bladder. Oooh, she is so vintage and authentic...and wait a minute, so with the times? Really? She is on her friggin' iPhone 4. That is messed up. I think they must have brought her over from North Dallas....

I'm not really sure why, how, why....the bagpipes? Nevertheless, it was a wonderful, fun filled, adventure driven weekend and I had a total blast!
(The concert attire) A little bit country, a little bit rock n roll. Thank you and Good Night!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment