Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring (GIMME A) Break.....Part 1

It is Spring Break, I am driving to LA when Bella starts to cry in the car. Just then I see a policeman's lights flashing behind me....I was like OH BoY. Thankfully, as I pulled over, the policeman went around me and retrieved the car in front of me. I didn't think I was speeding, but when Bella started to cry, I wasn't paying much attention to my speed, only that I needed to get my car off the road to see why my sweet girl was crying such big tear drops.

Bella was aching and we were only 1 hour away from our destination....with 103 degree fever. UGH! We had already driven so many hours, too many to turn back and head home. So, we brought Bella to the best health food store/care unit on the planet....Nan-E's house!
Within 48 hours, the girl was healed. In the meantime, here are some of the only photos I took of our LA family....(Sans Bella)


IMG_6143

Lexie and Nona

Lexie and Gran-P

IMG_6161

Victoria and her beau

Checking out Victoria's balcony

Thank you Dr. Mike for making a special trip to give Bella your care and expertise. Thank you to Nan-E and Pa-K for your love and healing powers. Nona and Pere, thank you for coming to kiss us and visit with us, we enjoyed our time with you. Wendy, Victoria and Ashley, you are the perfect hosts and it was wonderful to spend time with you and admire your gOrGeOuS new home.
Much love to you all......


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment