Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chillin on the River.....

It was a day of beautiful blue skies with pillowy white clouds. A day to go on an adventure, skip rocks, catch minnows, giggle, have a race, do a handstand or 100, run down hills, dig a hole, take a piggy back ride, put your toes in the water, kick up your heels and enjoy the simple pleasures in life.


 This was a day of natural beauty, little smiles, happy hearts and warm fuzzies....
A day to see the world from a different angle...

A day to look forward to; in hopes that there are many more days like this to come......
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I was on the internet looking for something to wear to a concert and I came across your picture of the dress you wore to Kenny (somehow a picture led me to your blog.) Can you PLEASE tell me where you got that dress??? It is in the area of what I have been looking for!!! Please let me know where you bought it. Thank you so much for your help!!

    Melissa Campbell
    melissameiser@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I do not know how this thing works. I was just trying to find out where you bought the dress in the pictured you have posted when you went to Kenny. I some how ended up on your blog and I was hoping you could guide me into the right direction.

    Thank you for your help

    Melissa Campbell
    melissameiser@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete