Sunday, December 12, 2010

Do not feed the models......


Everyone says "what are you feeding them?, they are growing too fast". Well, it is true, I have repeatedly fed these models. My bad. I cannot believe, in 4 months, Bella and Lexie have both grown a complete size in clothing and shoes. Nice, but terribly inconvenient for me since they now require more new clothes. It would have been better organized of them to grow right before the school wardrobe/investment was made. Esh.

I am very blessed to have sweet, tenacious kids, even if they are going to be 6 feet tall with size 13 shoes.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Finally had a chance to catch up on your blog. This is my favorite picture of all. They look so pretty and simple and the white is crisp and fresh. I miss you guys a ton. xoxo

    ReplyDelete