Tuesday, April 28, 2009

she CrAzY !!!

So, Once upon a time, I wasn't so CrAzY, but now, LOCO!

and a Poser.

Anyhow, T-bone and I had a weekend getaway, and apparently, that is license for CrAzY. We had a great time away from all the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, we slept in and ate pie for breakfast. We stayed up late, partied with our nations military in the hot tub....we were RoCk StArS.

You should getaway too, go here. It was very nice! Nestled in Texas, on the lake, right next to Marble Falls (where you can get the World's best pies for breakfast), in the heart of the Wine Trails. Go ahead, I double dog dare you to have some fun...and while you are at it, go CrAzY!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Crazy looks like fun! I wanna be crazzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. At my kids age, it's still too difficult to leave. It wouldn't be worth all the prep work to be gone for a couple of days. I'm sure your girls were angels! Who watched them? And gurrrrl, you crazy since the minute I met you.

    ReplyDelete