Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Party




Remember when you could fit in a locker? I think I could until I was about 15. I was freakishly skinny, a size ZERO....is that really a size? SERIOUSLY?


I am a Room Mom for Bella's class.....So, Jenny and I are in charge of planning, orchestrating, directing, recruiting and basically, cleaning up after each classroom party. On this day, the rooster was crowing....on top of my head. I don't know why nobody told me how ridiculous my hair looked...and I understand that this party is NOT about me, but really? Nobody could say, "um, hey, you have a rooster on your head, and a nest, you should leave your barn animals at home"....NOPE, not a one! So, I am thinking that next time they have spinach in their teeth, or a flapper hanging out of their nose, I will laugh hysterically inside and keep about my business. My rooster and I will just be on our merry little way. Here is the proof...and since this holiday was about LOVE, thank you for loving me enough to look past my bad hair days......

post signature

2 comments:

  1. hot mamas! :) I wish I were a room mama with you! I want a cool shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair looks great. I don't see what you are talking about GOOFBALL. Also, I bet this years parties are the best.

    ReplyDelete