Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sacred

Here, my Dad is teaching the girls how to play their new Fender guitar.
Paw Paw is in a band and is a wonderful guitar player. It is too bad he doesn't live closer, the girls really enjoyed their lessons. Look at the pure JOY on Lexie's face, it melts my heart.





Is that YOU Santa Claus?
What a delight it was to go to Gordie and Paw Paw's house and get to see Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Santa called out the girls names and they were shocked. It was so fun to see the merry bewilderment in their faces...."how'd he know we would be here?"...I remember, the magic, do you?

Now, giving that magic to our girls is even more amazing than my own childhood memories of Christmas mornings...




Dad and Gordie,
Thank you SO much for such a wonderful time. I don't think there could have been a better gift than to spend time with the people we hold so dear in our hearts during Christmas. I remember the time I spent with my grandparents as a kid, and I truly hope that this will make an impression on our girls hearts. I know it has made one on mine.
Love you both,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment