Thursday, November 6, 2008

Uh, Bag Lady?


Last week, this lady showed up "SHOPPING IN MY CLOSET"...

My brother and his family were coming to visit and I was so excited. With my brother's schedule as a caddy on the PGA tour, he is traveling most of the year...
He carries a bag all week, every week for Bubba Watson, but I had no idea he was bringing this bag (well, bag lady) with him. I got an awesome surprise when I opened my closet door and saw HER standing there. Oh yeah, she's been around before, lot's of times. She has no fashion sense, can't put her makeup on straight and scares small children (my niece anyhow).
People, meet my crazy Mama! She has been known to dress in costume and catch people off guard. Oh the stories....and the fun.


It was AWESOME having my family here...

Look how happy Uncle Moose made Bella when we surprised her at school for lunch....

Thanks guys for coming to see us. We love you all, even "Granny"!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had some fun family time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a priceless smile on Bella's face! Family visits are the best!

    ReplyDelete