Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Sassy Pants - the store

BEFORE
With a hammer, nails, ribbon. string lights and lots of tulle in hand, my friend Roxy and I set off to set up MY SASSY PANTS, the store (ok, the booth)... We were able to create something from nothing...
Thankfully, T-bone built the arbor at the top and I painted it a fun turquoise blue to add color (thanks honey). Then, added some lights, a funky sign and some more tulle...TaDaaaaa.....we have a booth.

Now, my fingers are glued together (I am typing with my elbows...talent, I know), my knee is injured and I nearly got arrested at Target (the hammer and scissors were in my purse, the alarm went off, you know how it is....) but, I am thrilled to have a new space!



AFTER



What'cha think? OH, and while I was at Target being frisked and cuffed, they sold a dress and a necklace of mine. Bail money, I suppose.
post signature

6 comments:

  1. WOO HOO woman! Way to go! I hope you sell lots and lots! :)

    Umm.... try to stay out of jail.... and if not, I want to be one of your phone calls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute little booth! I hope that you sell lots of stuff! I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, that is cute! you are going to sell out in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, very cute! Oh, and please invoice me for that skull & crossbones necklace! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, where is this booth set up? Wish I could come visit you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, did I miss where your booth is?

    ReplyDelete