Friday, March 9, 2012

La Familia.















My Dad and Pat came to visit the girls and I for a week. Dad and Pat stayed in their RV at a local RV park. We were able to have dinners with them and show them around our city a little bit. 


We ate at some really great local restaurants, having "the best hamburger Pat has ever had", eating wonderful Mexican food (twice). Of course, you cannot be in Texas and not eat "chicken fried steak"...so, we did that too. We also went on a glass bottom boat tour!
The only thing we didn't do was saddle up a horse and ride along the river. Next time perhaps?


It has been 3 years since my Dad has come to our little neck of the woods, so it was a nice change of pace for us. The girls enjoyed the time with their Grandparents and I enjoyed having my family around!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment