Monday, December 26, 2011

All That Glitters.













This Christmas, there was no shortage of bright sparkly things to catch a little girls eye. Brilliant hues of red, pink, purple, turquoise and lime green. Christmas morning has that same magical quality and feeling as when you enter the gates of Disney World©. Only, it is over in about 10 minutes. Then, all we are left with is a graveyard of wrapping paper, boxes, tissue, twist ties, bows and whatever else was binding the toy to it's package.
I made my annual Creme Brulee' French Toast, Thick Cut Bacon and Sparkling Orange Juice. 
We went to Christmas dinner at my girl, Shannon's house. Mark and Shannon made a delicious dinner and I felt blessed to celebrate with people that I dearly love on Jesus' birthday. 
Christmas is a season and a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus, to celebrate life, appreciate family and to be thankful for all that glitters in our world.




















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment