Friday, January 14, 2011

40 year old splits....



Bella: "hey Mom, can you do the splits?"
Me: "YES, I sure can!"
(I am doing my best splits without stretching AKA: tearing every muscle in my thighs and debilitating myself beyond walking, which gets me about 1 foot away from actually "doing" the splits) NOTE: I am completely impressed with myself. I haven't tried to do the splits in a whole lotta years, 15 to be exact. I'm thinking that I'm bad to the bone, in my head I am singing "oh yeah, uh huh, that's right sucka, I did it" (insert victory dance here) So, I stand up and kind of push my shoulders back suck my stomach in and grin really big.
Bella: "Oh well, Chase's Mom can actually do the splits"
Me: "Well, MRS. WENDY is a professional ballerina and so it's her job to do the splits" (boo-yah in YO' FACE!!!)
Bella: "You should practice, Mom, seriously, you cannot do the splits"

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment