Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thanks


In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity ~Einstein.

I would say that these past 4 months have been some of the more stressful one's in our lives. Financially, emotionally....it has been a rough time for our family. We have closed some chapters, begun new chapters, had some salt in our wounds and are still trying to figure out how to balance some challenges in our lives. While stress is a necessary part of life, it is all in how you handle it, right? We are certainly trying our very best to manage these obstacles.

Each day, I am learning more about myself and finding strength within myself to conquer and overcome these hurdles.
So, today, I am thankful for the friends who listen and care, for my Mom who reminds me that this too shall pass, for my Dad who gave us work when we needed it....for my girls, who keep everything in perspective for us. I am thankful that my life is filled with a lot of beautiful and wonderful people.

Happy Thursday. I hope you have a lot to be thankful for....

post signature

3 comments:

  1. That was our year last year Charisse- not one to post on here about - but I will just say we were RIGHT THERE...and it will pass - and you WILL be changed...And you will be just who you were always meant to be...you just didn't know it would feel so HARD. :) In my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. much love to you and the fam sweetie. thank you for lending a kind ear. hugs - always - b

    ReplyDelete