Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A busy week....

Last week was a ~CrAzY~ busy week!

For starters, On Monday, February 1st.....we closed on the house in Tampa, closing that chapter of our lives forever, thank goodness! Second, Tim and I had our 8 year anniversary on the same day that the house closed, what a wonderful gift to us both...

We listed our home in Southern Texas this week as well. Our beautiful home in a WONDERFUL neighborhood is officially for sale!!!

I went to a party on Friday night with Shannon and Tori, then for a drink with friends at a restaurant. Saturday, I went to Ida, Laurie and Shannon's birthday party celebration...

Sunday, we took the girls to the Rodeo to see Selena Gomez.

And...yesterday, I got a job!!! I am a sales representative for Jennifer Massey Designs. I will be responsible for both Wholesale and Retail aspects of her business. I am very excited to be working with a VERY talented and creative jewelry designer. Life is busy and good. I hope your world is just as good....

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Were you in town for the closing? Did I miss seeing you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your leaving our great state of TX. Well, I guess if you're gonna go anywhere, FL is not a bad second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your new job!! are you really leaving SA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the job!! How have I not heard about this one?! We really need to catch up. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete