Monday, November 16, 2009

Butterfly, Fly Away...




It is taking me a little bit of time to catch up on my blogging, this is my busiest time of year with shows and keeping my store stocked....

The girls have an annual Fall Festival that is a fundraiser for their school. Parents purchase tickets, there are rides, booths filled with face painters, hair sprayers, silly spray, games and more. The girls held a snake (Python) and really thought it was awesome...Um, yeah, never never never ever ever getting a reptile. Ok, I caved on the dog, but NeVeR EvER will we own a snake, rat, iguana or anything of the sort...

Here, the girls are about to let their butterflies fly away (or get washed down the drain)...Pink hair, purple glitter, rocks in our shoes, silly spray in our face kind of good times.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment