Saturday, July 11, 2009

We are FaMiLy!

Paw-Paw (my Dad) and Gordie (Step Mom) came in town to visit us.
We filled our calendar with fun times, including a historical boat ride, a shopping trip to the outlet mall, lunch on the river where T-bone got stung by a bee, dinner at a German restaurant and a Birthday Party celebration for Lexie.
During their one week trip, we got them up early, ran them around all day and then sent them back to their RV park to work up enough energy for the next day of festivities.
I'm sure those of you that know me will appreciate how important family is to me. Having my family here with us filled my heart with absolute happiness.

T-bone's Brother (Joe) decided to take a detour from his truck route and grill some shrimp on the barbie with us. It was great having him here too, although he might not say the same (I razzzzz him about smoking.....It's part of the package deal when you stay at the Sassy Suites). He keeps coming back for more...so next time, instead of a mint on his pillow, I will put a pack of that QUIT SMOKING chewing gum on his pillow for him....hey, that is what FaMiLy is for bruth-ah!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment