Monday, June 15, 2009

Cuttin' Up

Bella and Lexie decided that it was time for a new look. They both wanted "VERY SHORT" haircuts. I was a little hesitant about letting them go as short as they really wanted. So, here is the compromise...Lexie got a slight inverted bob (that is almost blended with her bangs that she cut on her own back in Feb) and Bella got a chin length bob.

One thing is certain, this summer is going to be very low maintenance for me with hardly any hair to wash, condition, blow dry and style! So, I guess I should thank the girls for cuttin' up, eh? It is my turn on Wednesday, maybe I will have to cut up a little myself! :~)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! That's about the length I cut Addisons' hair. It's so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They did go short! But they look so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete