Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Losing The Jelly Roll


Well, it is about time that I get serious about losing my jelly roll.....so, I finally got my first pair of REAL GENUINE athletic shoes. Grant it, I have had tennis shoes before, but they were more for looks, than exercise.
So, here they are, my new porthole to losing my jelly roll. I even bought socks and a few work out clothes.....
I am joining the rest of society and wearing work out clothes in public, ugh. Just don't call my fashion college, they make revoke my degree!

Wouldn't it be great if all you had to do was wear the gear to lose the roll? That'd be something!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just ordered new sneakers myself today! Good luck with the exercising part, I continue to hold out on losing the weight by looking the part. Maybe this summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that people without jelly rolls - say they have jelly rolls - because something is wrong with their mirror perception.. :)HAHAHAHA - Girl - if you have a jelly roll - I have the whole loaf of bread! Like I always tell me extremely thin husband - you can always be thin - (you are both genetically blessed) - but I admire efforts to stay FIT...so hats off to you - for your efforts! :) I raise my cupcake to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you give me your jelly roll, I'll give you my spare tire.....

    ReplyDelete