Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Watching Dust

I am just watching dust clouds today. Our ENTIRE garage roof got ripped out today, and some pink fluff was packed in, hopefully giving the rooms above it the ability to regulate temperature better.

I am also high on the fumes of, once again, the stuff they put on the ceiling to float it, then texture it, then paint it AGAIN, in the family room....and in the Master.....again.....did I say AGAIN???

4 whole days of warranty work and bad, very bad timing. I just opened the expansion of my booth, so I have a lot of sewing to be done. ugh. and now, I am high and watching dust settling ALL OVER our yard/house. geez....

I think I will make myself a shirt that says "DUSTY", I think it will look really good on an old bowling shirt, don't you? I'll have to get some wing tipped shoes to match....

I will leave you with this mess....

a play date of sidewalk chalk gone wrong

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Sorry. My give a damn is busted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a whole lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just trying to catch up with everyone. Looks like y'all have been having lots of fun, as usual.

    Thanks for your sweet comment the other day...hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete