Sunday, October 19, 2008

Best Shot Monday


In all it's glory, this is my Best Shot.

It is an oldie, but a goodie. I took this shot in January 2007.

I had the flu, in a hotel, 1000 miles from home, and Lexie had the flu too.....T-bone had given me 3 gerber daisies and a cup of soup.

I stumbled upon this beauty (it was taken in the bathroom light) and somehow, in the midst of all that darkness and sickness, I was able to enjoy this beautiful, bright, natural stem of purity.

It is just a reminder that even in our darkest hour, there is always something beautiful in life to LOVE.

Head over to Tracey's for more beautiful shots!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. great reminder. love the glory and hope of this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful shot, and a beautiful reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! :) Thanks for that reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great reminder. That should be big in your kitchen. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love your thoughts about love, especially when you're sick. It's the little things that matter and capturing the beauty of the flower would have made me feel better too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my fave flower - orange gerbera daisy!
    nice reminder, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an important reminder. Today is not the best day... I needed to hear that.

    ReplyDelete