Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fullness.

A day on the boat with family is a day that makes my cup runneth over.
We laughed, we are doing something active, the sun is warming our skin, the "togetherness" is warming our hearts...it is (and was) a perfect day.
I had a great time skiing. I suppose because of boot camp, I am stronger this year, so I was able to jump the wake with more confidence. Bella, Lexie and their cousins rode on the tube...I am pretty sure they drank from the lake, because it is hard not to when you are giggling with your mouth wide open on the tube. The sheer joy beaming through my children makes my heart sing!
My Mom and I went to see the movie "Magic Mike".
We had more fun taking these photos...and the movie had not even started. 
My Mom is so spunky. We had fun with our mini-shoot before the main event. 
While I have NEVER been to a strip club, I am fairly certain that this movie glamorized what that environment really looks like. I don't condone strip clubs, but one thing is for sure.....there is something incredibly sexy about a man that can dance! Channing Tatum....w-o-w....wow......WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment