Friday, June 29, 2012

Boot Camp

I have spent the past few months doing boot camp. It began with just 3 girls and a trainer. We hired him to meet with us a few times a week.
I am really enjoying the workouts (some days more than others, depending on the level of intensity) and seeing some results.

You see, I am not a girl that has ever had an interest in being a slave to the gym. Personally, I am not a fan of workout clothing. In addition, I do not particularly care to engage in consistent activities where I feel "the pain" for days afterwards. 

A drift dive, a boat ride, a walk on the beach, power shopping, dancing in heels, playing with my kids, yep....that is my format for a good workout. So, you can imagine that boot camp was not exactly my cup of joe. Admittedly, though, I am really enjoying the feeling of working towards something good. I like the way my body is starting to shape up. It is a pleasant surprise. 

The kind of boot camp that I will always love, rendering the BEST results is.....
Shopping for boots, lifting boots, buying boots, walking in boots, dancing in boots, posing in boots and then of course, dismounting the boots. That workout has proven results, time and time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment