Saturday, November 23, 2013

It's that time again....

 Locals....here come the crazies.
Yup, it is that time of year again. Where we gear up to spend a week together, on the beach, in one house, dressed like that....
What? That is how we normally look.

Last year, we had a "wiggin out" photo shoot. Nan-E is always coming up with something spunky. I love that we are creating memories that we will forever reflect upon fondly....or we will talk about with our therapists. Either way, we have something interesting to bring to the table....or in this case, to put ON the table.

It always proves to be a blessing of a week. A week that really matters to me and that I am VERY thankful for year after year. I don't get to spend very much time with my family throughout the year, so this is a meaningful time for me and my kiddos. Lookout, though. 
You never know when we will be in a town near you~

No comments:

Post a Comment